Camp MSNV will run from June 15-July 31 for children ages 3-12.
All sessions of Camp MSNV will be held at the Hillbrook Campus.
Camp MSNV Overview:
- Primary half-day camp is from 9:00-12:30 p.m.
- Primary full-day camp is from 9:00-3:30 p.m.
- Elementary camp is from 9:00-3:30 p.m.
- Extended day is available from 7:30-9:00 a.m. and in the afternoon until 5:30 p.m.
Camp MSNV will feature weekly themes of study that will be reflected across all areas through activities, studios, in-house field trips, and going outs. For example, our Primary campers will explore a theme related to its location, such as the workshop, city, or farm. Our Elementary camps will explore the occupation of the people you would find in the location. Think of our Elementary camps as a mini-internship where students get to learn what it takes to work in that profession.
Weekly in-house (Primary) and going-out (Elementary) field trips will accentuate these locations and professions, while also giving campers unique opportunities for entertainment, adventure, and fun.
Campers at all levels will have a classroom that will serve as their homeroom throughout the duration of their experience at Camp MSNV. Children will have the opportunity to engage in weekly-themed activities here as well as during studio time small group visits. *Please note that Primary students are always accompanied in studio by one of their classroom teachers.
Check out this year's listings of studios:
- Art Studio: Let your creativity take flight as you paint, draw, and mold with a variety of media and supplies.
- Cooking Studio: Explore a variety of flavors, ingredients, and techniques as you help create a special dish celebrating the week's theme.
- Innovation Studio: Build, create, tinker, and test as you explore each theme through engineering and technology.
- Games Studio: From board games to those on the big screen, learn how games work, design your own, and bring your imagination to life.
- Garden Studio: Enjoy the outdoors, tend to our school's garden spaces, and discover what it takes to make plants grow and thrive.
- Performance Arts Studio: What if you could do musical theater camp every day? Singing, dancing, instrumentation, costume design, makeup, stage building, Performance Arts Studio has it all! Join your friends in workshopping scenes, skits, and other performances, as you see what it takes to put on a show, both on stagem and from the wings.
- Science Studio: Mix, measure, and pour your way through the summer as you do your own science investigations.
*The pricing above is the cost per week of camp.
||Extended Day AM
||Extended Day PM
||Extended Day Full (AM & PM)
||Extended Day AM