MSNV has developed a rich Montessori curriculum that includes Practical Life, Sensorial Training, Mathematics, Language, Cultural Studies, Social Sciences, Physical and Natural Science, Arts and Crafts, Physical Education, Foreign Languages, Music, and Technology. (Curriculum Details)
|Hillbrook Campus Hours:||Valleybrook Campus Hours:|
|Preprimary- 9:00-12:25||Preprimary- 8:45-12:10|
|Primary half- 9:00-12:30||Primary half- 8:45-12:15|
|Primary full- 9:00-3:20||Primary full- 8:45-3:05|
*Extended day care is offered from 7:30 am through 5:45 pm at an additional cost.
MSNV serves children ages 2 through 12 in the following classes:
- Preprimary: This program recognizes and nurtures the unique stages of development in the 2 to 3-year-old child. (Preprimary Details)
- Primary: This program provides a secure environment for the 3 to 6-year-old child to adapt to new social interactions with other children and adults. (Primary Details)
- Elementary: In this program, the 6 to 12 year-old child continues to develop her/his potential, learn more about the world and acquire new skills (Elementary Details)
- Language and Music: MSNV recognizes the importance of introducing foreign language early in a child’s development. Spanish is offered to all students in the Primary and Elementary program. Creative development is also integral to MSNV programs. Music is part of the preprimary, primary, and elementary programs.
- Extended Day: Any child who is enrolled at MSNV is eligible to apply for space in the Extended Day Program. View Extended Day Details
Any child who is enrolled at MSNV is eligible to apply for space in the Extended Day Program. View Extended Day Details
MSNV offers camp during the summer months . View more information on our summer programs.