Ways to support MSNV
Make a Gift
Picture what your participation in Annual Fund can do For Our Children.
Thank you for your gifts to the 2012-2013 Annual Fund. Together we raised over $40,000 to make all of these resources possible for our staff and For Our Children:
- Computers for our classrooms and staff
- New cameras to share classroom activities and share video of special events
- Bike racks to promote green commutes
- Additional staff professional development and training
- Primary classroom shelving at both campuses for lessons;
- Introduction of new educational materials for Spanish language instruction and practice;
- Acquisition of an Elementary reading lab to provide more individualized instruction; and
- Financial Aid for qualified students to continue their Montessori education at MSNV.
Unrestricted gifts provide the most flexibility for MSNV however you may direct your gift to one of these funds:
- Educators Fund, a teacher and administration managed and used reserve fund, supports unbudgeted academic initiatives, such as materials, programs, experiences or conferences, which directly affect students.
- Financial Aid Fund provides a resource for currently enrolled MSNV families facing unexpected financial difficulties. Applicants may seek funds to help pay for tuition. Last year MSNV was able to offer assistance to all fourteen students who requested and qualified for aid.
- MSNVision Fund helps nurture MSNV’s future by providing a reserve to implement long range plan goals. Administered by the head of school, the MSNVision Fund may pay for building improvements, enrichment programs, and other school enhancements.
Your gift to MSNV supports our mission to inspire and guide children to love learning, to love one another, and to love the world around them. Our federal tax ID is 54-0718805. Contributions to MSNV are tax-deductible to the extent of the law. MSNV is a 501c3 nonprofit organization registered as a charitable organization with the Commonwealth of Virginia. A financial statement is available upon written request from the Office of Consumer Affairs. For more information about giving to MSNV, contact Ari Autor, Director of Development at 703-992-0255 or
For Our Children, thank you for your sending your Annual Fund gift to:
MSNV (Valleybrook Campus)
Attn: Development Office
3433 Rose Lane
Falls Church, VA 22042
Match Your Gift
Many area employers match gifts to MSNV. Does yours? Please consult with our development office or your human resources representative to find out if you can double the impact of your donation with a corporate match.
Financial Aid Fund
When MSNV families face unexpected financial difficulties, they may apply to the MSNV Financial Aid Fund for help to keep their children enrolled at MSNV. Funds for financial aid are provided by donors, many of them alumni who make annual gifts directly to this fund, as well as fundraising proceeds designated for financial assistance.
On behalf of all the grateful recipients of financial aid at MSNV, thank you for your generous support.
Combined Federal Campaign
“I Make it Possible” – the 2013 Combined Federal Campaign
MSNV announces the start of our third year partnership with the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area. If you are a Federal Employee you can elect to support MSNV through the CFC and Make it Possible For Our Children. MSNV’s ID is #44191. CFC donors who provide their names will be credited as contributors to the MSNV Annual Fund For Our Children.
Last year generous CFC participants contributed over $1,700 in designated and non-designated funds for MSNV. To learn more about the CFC visit www.cfcnca.org. Thank for your support of the CFC For Our Children.
The possibilities For Our Children start with you!