- Schedule a tour – Our Director of Admission offers private tours to provide prospective parents a brief overview of Montessori education, explain the application process, answer questions and see our beautiful facilities. Tours, which are for adults only, are held at our Hillbrook campus in Annandale most weekday mornings. Families interested in our Valleybrook campus may schedule an additional, follow-up visit to that campus. Call us at 703-992-0255 to schedule a tour.
- Complete an application – The application for admission is submitted via our website along with a $75 non-refundable application fee. For September admission, an application and $75 non-refundable application fee should be submitted by January 15 of that same year. Late and mid-year applications will be considered as space allows. (In these cases, the parent and child visits may be delayed until a spot becomes available.)
- Schedule your visits – After submitting the Application, parents will schedule two visits to complete the application process: the Parent Observation Visit and the Child Visit.. The purpose of these visits is to give you an opportunity to share information about your family and your child and for us to provide you with information about our program. We want to ensure that we share similar goals and expectations for your child.
- Submit teacher recommendations – Applicants who have previously attended school should submit two teacher recommendations by February 15.
- Admission Committee Decisions – Parents are notified of Admission decisions on March 1 via email. The Head of School has final authority in all decisions related to the admission process.
Parents considering MSNV Elementary (grades 1-6) for children without previous Montessori experience should contact the before applying.